This blog has moved to http://www.emmawaight.co.uk/website/

Wednesday 22 September 2010

London Fashion Week!


I was very excited about my first time at London Fashion Week. All I wanted to do was see how it all worked and soak up the atmosphere, anything else was a bonus. I went up for two days, and boy was it fun, but tiring. I didn’t last very long in heels, luckily I took flats. I hadn’t realised everything that goes on away from Somerset House – invites to shows and exhibitions in various areas of London. How anyone can run around all day in heels puzzles me. Anyway, I only went to one show – Mulberry salon show. It was so lush! It was Claridges Hotel and they gave out cupcakes. It was packed but the only person I recognised was Olivia Palermo. All the models had beautiful red hair (wigs, but looked really sweet) and a dog walked down with one of the models. I guess the whole show had a ‘walk in the park’ feel, with floral centrepieces, and a bird song sound track pre-show. The clothes included the classic trench, coral shift dresses, a bit of floral and a ruffle skirt. I took photos off my two days but I can’t get them off the camera at the moment, which is very frustrating – I should be able to add them at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment